The physicians of Best Practices Inpatient Care are currently affiliated and
have admitting privileges with 5 area hospitals in Illinois.
Best Practices Inpatient Care, Ltd is the hospitalist specialty line co-director for the largest Accountable Care Organization in the country.
Advocate Condell Medical Center
801 S. Milwaukee Ave.
Libertyville, IL 60048
- Feb. 2014 received the 100 Top Hospitals Everest Award. The Everest Award honors hospitals that have achieved both the highest current performance and the fastest long-term improvement over five years
- Feb. 2014 named a 100 Top Hospital by Truven Analytics.
- Nov. 2013 Awarded "A" Grade for Safety
- Nov. 2013 Received Multiple Heart Awards
- Health Grades Clinical Distrinction Excellence Award
- The largest health care provider in Lake County, Illinois
- Recognized as a top performer on key quality measures by Joint Commission
- Only Level I trauma center in Lake County
- Ranked among U.S. News & World Report's top hospitals
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
450 W. Highway 22
Barrington, IL 60010
- Oct. 2014 The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), recently awarded the Intensive Care Unit at Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital with the gold-level Beacon Award for Excellence. This national award recognizes unit caregivers who successfully improve patient outcomes and align practices with AACN’s six Healthy Work Environment Standards.
- Jan. 2014 Chicago Magazine recognizes seven physicians as "Top Doctors"
- Dec. 2013 Achieved Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence
- Nov. 2013 recognized by MCG with the 2013 Richard L. Doyle Award
- Oct. 2013 Receives "A" Safety Grade by The Leapfrog Group
- 2013 Top 15 Health System, Truven Health Analytics
- State-designated Level II Tauma Center
- Two-time recipient of Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Named one of the nation's 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
1775 Dempster Street
Park Ridge, IL 60068
- July 2014 Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is among the finest hospitals in Chicago and Illinois, according to U.S. News and World Report’s 2014-2015 Best Hospitals list. In the rankings announced today, Lutheran General Hospital appears on the list as the seventh best hospital in the state of Illinois.
- June 2014 Advocate Lutheran General Hospital announces it has achieved "Exemplar" status for its NICHE (Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders) program. NICHE is the premier designation indicating a hospital's commitment to excellence in the care of patients 65-years-and-older. The "Exemplar" status recognizes Advocate Lutheran General Hospital’s ongoing, high-level dedication to geriatric care and pre-eminence in the implementation and quality of system-wide interventions and initiatives that demonstrate organizational commitment to the care of older adults.
- Mar. 2014 Truven Health Analytics has announced that Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is one of the 100 Top Hospitals® for the 15th time. This award evaluates hospitals on measures of overall organizational performance including patient care, operational efficiency and financial stability. Truven uses objective research and independent public data in choosing those named in this category.
Advocate Sherman Hospital
1425 N. Randall Rd
Elgin, IL 60123
- Jan. 2014 Selected for American College of Cardiology Patient Navigator Program
- Considered the national "gold standard" for nursing excellence among hospitals.
- Sherman Hospital received a 2011 Silver Award from the Lincoln Foundation for Performance Excellence
- Sherman Hospital achieved Primary Stroke Center certification in November 2010
Advocate Christ Hospital
4440 W. 95th Street
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
- Christ Hospital is a 749-bed, premier teaching institution
- Christ Hospital has more than 1,300 affiliated physicians
- Christ Hospital is the busiest Level I trauma centers in Illinois.
- In the 2016-2017 U.S. News Best Hospitals issue, Christ Medical Center ranked fourth overall among hospitals in the state of Illinois.
- Magnet Status: Magnet status is an award given by the American Nurses' Credentialing Center (ANCC), an affiliate of the American Nurses Association, to hospitals that satisfy a set of criteria designed to measure the strength and quality of their nursing. Advocate Christ Medical Center and Advocate Children's Hospital - Oak Lawn have received this 4-year designation three times.